Southern California Real Estate Lawyer
Redd Law Group fights aggressively for its clients. We are known to provide personal attention to all our clients – unparalleled in the counties of San Diego, Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles counties.
We are also known to provide wise counsel so as to protect the client at all costs.
Our experienced attorneys have experience in many areas of real estate law, civil litigation, and business law and litigation. Our attorneys also have experience and the knowledge necessary to participate in high profile cases – cases that make a difference for the individual, the small company, and the large corporation.
We have experience in matters including:
- Purchase or sale agreements of residential real estate.
- Purchase or sale agreements of commercial real estate.
- Formation, negotiation, and review of residential and commercial leases.
- Formation, negotiation and review of contracts.
- Landlord / Tenant Litigation, involving evictions, wrongful retention of security deposit, breach of implied warranty of habitability, wrongful eviction, and the like – representing landlords and tenants.
- Breach of Contract, including unlawful, unfair, and fraudulent business acts and practices.
- Construction Defect litigation, including cases involving personal residences and mold.
- Personal Injury Cases, involving car accidents and bodily harm.
- All sorts of Real Estate Law.
- All sorts of Civil Litigation.
- All sorts of Business Law and Litigation.
- Civil Appellate Practice.
Redd Law Group is experienced in many areas of law. We are known to take challenges “head on.” Redd Law Group’s reputation for honest and knowledgeable representation supersedes the reputation of most law firms.
Attorneys at Redd Law Group are known to stay on top of relevant law so that it can service its clients in the most effective way possible. We utilize our knowledge of relevant law, our knowledge and skills as lawyers, and our experience to achieve the best possible result for our clients. We stay personally connected with our clients so that we can demystify the legal process for them.
Our capable lawyers can act as co-counsel for other firms in California and nationwide. We accept referrals from lawyers around the country that will benefit our firm and the lawyers’ firms. If you need to discuss a current or pending case in a confidential consultation with an experienced attorney, please contact us today.
Located in Chula Vista, California, Redd Law Group services clients throughout San Diego County and Los Angeles County, including the cities San Diego, Spring Valley, Vista, Carlsbad, National City, La Mesa, Santee, El Cajon, Lemon Grove, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, and Ramona. We also represent out-of-state clients who need a local attorney to handle their business, real estate, litigation, and appellate matters.
Competitive Consultation Rates