Bonita Business Litigation Attorneys.
Business litigation can be daunting and stressful. At Redd Law Group, our experienced business litigation lawyers help the client to determine the facts, to examine its goals, and to accomplish the appropriate result. With solid legal advice, our clients come out of litigation stronger than when they entered litigation – with knowledge to limit further litigation in other aspects of their business.
Redd Law Group has experience litigating the following business matters:
- Commercial evictions, representing both landlords and tenants in the Landlord / Tenant arena.
- Breach of Contract, including unlawful, unfair, and fraudulent business acts and practices, as well as breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
- Violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act in business establishments.
- Collection of debts owed to businesses.
- Evictions for real estate investors who own residential properties.
This list is not exhaustive. The lawyers at Redd Law Group handle a wide array of business matters. When litigation is necessary, our expertise, knowledge, and personal attention to detail all work together to achieve superior results.
Contact Redd Law Group today for all your business litigation needs. We service clients in San Diego, Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles counties, including San Diego, El Cajon, Bonita, National City, Chula Vista, Carlsbad, Santee, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, Poway, Coronado, Del Mar, Escondido, San Marcos, Coronado, Corona, Murrieta, Costa Mesa, and Dana Point. We also represent out-of-state clients who need a local attorney to handle their business litigation and appellate matters.